Queen – Live At The Rainbow ’74 – Super Deluxe Box Set Unboxing
Explore Queen’s forthcoming Live At The Rainbow ’74 Super Deluxe Box set!
Pre-Order BOX SET
Limited edition Super Deluxe lidded boxed set package contains:
– Two CDs, one CD featuring the March show and the second CD featuring the November show
– DVD and SD Blu-Ray of the November show with four bonus tracks from March
– 60 page hardback book containing lots of previously unseen photographs, and (among other items), reproductions of two reviews, one from The Times and one from Disc and Music Echo. A series of four articles from the latter publication is also include
– Reproductions of two tickets from the March concert (those actually used by Brian’s parents
– Reproduction of the tour itinerary folder for the March concert from promoter Mel Bush, including a letter instructing the band not to trash the hotel room or there will be dire consequences!
– Reproduction of the 8 page show souvenir brochure
– Two button badges – reproductions of items available at the concert
-Reproduction of the purple and gold March concert poster
– Reproduction of a fashion shoot in The Telegraph Magazine, featuring the band with fashion models
– Reproduction of the sticker stage pass from the March concert
Live At The Rainbow ’74 is also released on the following formats:
– iTunes Deluxe