Throughout the day: Justin Shirley Smith and Greg Brooks in The Queen Studio Experience*
– 5.30pm Doors
– 6.00pm Welcome speeches
– 6.15pm Party introduction by Peter Freestone
– 6.30pm Exclusive screening of Queen – Live at Hammersmith ’75
– 7.30pm Made In Heaven – Sunset in Montreux
– 8.00pm Food
– 9.30pm Live entertainment – Unrisen Queen
– 11.00pm Let’s Turn It On! (Disco: the party continues!)
– 01.00am Carriages
* The Queen Studio Experience is open publicly from 10.30am as normal. Throughout most of the day Queen’s senior engineer / Co-Producer Justin Shirley Smith and band archivist Greg Brooks will be located in the Queen Studio Experience – so please come on down early, say “Hello!” and ask the guys some questions!
Tombola – please note throughout the evening there will a Tombola table situated in the main party area offering the chance to win many Queen and rock n’roll related prizes.
For full details and to buy tickets of the Official Freddie Mercury Birthday Party click here.