Dear Friends of The Sky at Night,
New series producer Rob Liddell has been interviewed in the latest Sky at Night Magazine, due to appear on newsstands this week. In the interview, he confirms much of what we already knew and some new information.
– The Sky at Night will be broadcast on the 2nd Sunday of each month, 10pm on BBC4.
– There will be a series of guest scientist presenters over the next 12 months.
– The series will now be made by the BBC Science Department.
– All the recent presenting team will continue their association with The Sky at Night. Although some won’t appear every month, it is expected all will appear over the next year.
– The programme next month will be about Jupiter.
[With thanks to Philip Jennings]