To celebrate the forthcoming release Live At The Rainbow ’74, Freddie Mercury’s birthday and the global iniciative Freddie For A Day we invite fellow fans to attend and enjoy the exclusive screening of these iconic concerts! Join us and support La Casa de la Sal!
– First public viewing of Queen’s ‘Live At The Rainbow ’74 – Big screen , THREE days after release in our country
– On the spot surprises and giveaways
– Exhibition : memorabilia related to Queen Live At The Rainbow ’74
– Prize to the best costume (dress as the iconic Freddie Mercury)
– A percentage of the funds raised will go to the local AIDS charity La Casa de la Sal
Venue : Cinépolis Diana
Date : 13th September 2014
Time : 10:00 a.m.
Cost : $85.00
No tickets will be sold at the cinema. If you want to get them please contact Francisco J. Arellano B. via e-mail email@example.com (until 12th September).
Join our Facebook Event: http://on.fb.me/YfhyMc
Live At The Rainbow is released on 8th September worldwide and 9th September in North America and Mexico.
Information in Spanish: http://bit.ly/1sVkLJH
Francisco J. Arellano B. (coordinator)
Queen Fan Club Mexico
About the event: firstname.lastname@example.org
La Casa de La Sal, A.C.
Universal Music Mexico